How Much Money is There in The Account. How to Check – After withdrawing money from the bank and after depositing money, one thing must be known that how much money is there in my account? If we update the passbook after depositing or withdrawing money, then we can check how much money is there in our account. But we do not have much time to go to the branch to get the passbook updated just to check the money.
Earlier, when we wanted to know how much money was there in the bank account, we used to queue up at the branch to get the passbook updated. But now the facility of checking bank balance has been made very easy. Now sitting at home, you can easily check how much money is in your account. Here we are providing complete information about the same. You read it carefully.
Banks have given many options to check how much money is there in the account. But most of the people do not know about these facilities. Here we are telling the easiest way to check how much money is in the account. Through which any account holder will be able to check the money of his bank account very easily. So let’s start.
How Much Money is There in The Account. How to Check
- Use the missed call service of the bank to check the balance in the account.
- Make a missed call to the missed call service number of the bank from your registered mobile number.
- After the missed call, you will get the amount of money in your account in the message.
- Different banks have different numbers for checking money.
- Give missed call to 09223766666 to check money of State Bank of India.
- Call 18002703333 to check HDFC Bank balance.
- Give a missed call to 9594612612 for ICICI Bank money cheque.
- Give a missed call to 18001802223 to check Punjab National Bank (PNB) balance.
- Give a missed call to 18004195959 to check Axis Bank money.
- Give missed call to 8468001111 to check Bank of Baroda account balance.
- Call 09015483483 to check money of Canara Bank.
- Give a missed call to 9555244442 to check the balance of Central Bank.
Check at the ATM machine how much money is there in the account?
If your mobile number is not registered in your bank account or you are unable to check money through missed call service, then you can also check money on ATM machine. Here we are telling its complete process –
- First of all go to the nearest ATM machine of your bank.
- After going to the ATM machine, enter your ATM card in the given card slot.
- Now verify by entering your 4 digit ATM PIN number.
- After this, select the Check Balance option in the menu on the screen.
- After processing for some time, the current balance will appear on the screen.
- Here you can check how much money is there in the account.
To check the balance in the account, first of all call the missed call number of the bank from your registered mobile number. Missed call number of all the banks will be available from the official website of the bank. The call will be automatically disconnected after ringing. Your current account balance will be received in the message shortly after the call is disconnected. In this you can check how much money is in your account.
- FasTag Recharge Kaise Kare?
- SBI Bank Statement PDF Download 2023
- how to transfer money without internet
- Mobile Number Link to Bank Account Online
The complete information about how to check how much money is there in the account is explained here step by step in a very simple way. Now any account holder will be able to check his account money without any hassle. If you face any kind of problem in this or have any question related to banking, then you can ask in the comment box below. We will reply to you very soon.
The information to check how much money is there in the account is very useful for all the account holders. That’s why share this information to them in WhatsApp group and Facebook.